Oktoberfest at Pioneer Village Museum
September 21 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm CDT
Celebrate Oktoberfest at Pioneer Village Museum
It’s that time of the year again when the air gets a little chillier, the leaves start to change color, and we all get a fabulous reason to enjoy some hearty German traditions.
Yep – you guessed it right, Oktoberfest is here! This happy party, rooted in the love story of Kronprinz Ludwig and Princess Therese back in 1810, has grown into a worldwide event that celebrates German culture, food, music, and, of course, beer.
But you don’t need to book a flight to Bavaria to soak in the Oktoberfest vibes. Pioneer Village Museum is bringing the party right to the Northwoods: Get ready for September 21st, because they’ve got a day of German fun and flair waiting for you.
What’s on the Agenda?
- Live Polka Band: Get ready to tap your feet and swing to the lively tunes of a traditional polka band. Whether you’re a dancing pro or have two left feet, the rhythm will surely get you moving!
- Dancing: Speaking of moving, there’ll be plenty of dancing! Join in the fun, grab a partner, and let loose. It’s all about enjoying the moment and making memories.
- Beer Garden: No Oktoberfest is complete without a beer garden. Enjoy a variety of brews that show German craftsmanship in every sip. Whether you prefer a light Weissbier or a dark Dunkel, they’ve got you covered.
- German Food: Prepare your appetite for a tasty treat of authentic German food. From juicy sausages to pretzels with just just enough salt, you won’t go home hungry.
- Games for All Ages: They haven’t forgotten about the little ones (or the young at heart). There’ll be games and activities to keep everyone entertained throughout the day.
Dress to Impress (Or Not)
Dirndls and lederhosen are not just encouraged but enthusiastically welcomed! It’s a fantastic way to get on board with the festive spirit.
But hey, if that’s not your cup of tea? No worries at all. Come as you are, the beer won’t mind!
Why Join In?
Oktoberfest at the Pioneer Village Museum is your chance to experience a slice of German culture, right in the heart of our community. It’s about enjoying good food, great music, and even better company.
So, whether you’re a die-hard Oktoberfest fan or just looking for a fun way to spend a Saturday, you’re promised a day filled with good times and great memories!